Thursday 30 August 2007

A few Good WIPs

I tend to switch around in projects and Thermal is my affair du jour.
I'm so pleased to be finished the body of Thermal, and I love it. It fits perfectly, and I can't wait to finish the sleeves!
Every now and then, I also do a little 'starfish; portion of the Capecho:

I'm trying to work on this more often now, since I'd really like to wear this in the fall. Presuming it doesn't look like an afghan gone horribly awry. And last up, I've decided that Lady Eleanor requires more attention....

Ah, she's so lovely.

3 comments:

lekkercraft said...

Those are all looking great - I especially love how the Thermal is coming along!

kelli ann said...

Everything is looking great! And Julie - I got my 'mail'. Thank you so much! You are the BEST!

Amanda said...

Thermal looks awesome. The colorway you're using for Lady E is pretty sweet, too (I'll keep that in mind if I ever get around to knitting that Noro striped scarf Brooklyn Tweed made).