Tuesday 28 August 2007

Decisions, Decisions

I'm trying to hold off on casting on for Forecast until I get at least one other project off the needles, but who knows if i'll manage that kind of self restraint. I've been stalking some truly inspiriing FOs on Ravelry, and they really up the temptation factor.

I've been really impressed by all the modifications people have done to their Forecasts- elimanting bobbles, changing the cables, lengthing the body and the ribbing on the arms. Here is a gorgeous example from Octopus Knits:
I hope mine would turn out like that- gorgeous, all the figure-flattering mods (longer ribbing on the body and the sleeve, small-to-non-existent bobbles), and a colour to die for. I see this, and I know I need this in my wardrobe, no question.

But then I saw this on sulala.wordpress.com: Amazing. This is the only one I've seen where someone decided to join it and turn it into a pullover with a plunging V neckline. I love it. LOVE it. But now I'm torn- the amazing cardigan, or the amazing V neck? Sure, I could knit both, but one will have to come first. Decisions, decisions.

0 comments: