Thursday, 20 June 2013
Review: The Knitter's Tool Tin
I recently got a chance to review this amazing little knitter's tool tin from Sarah, a.k.a The Sexy Knitter. I've been following her designs and blog for ages and had no idea that she had an etsy shop! Sarah very kindly sent me a wonderful little tool tin to review, and now that I have it, I'm not sure how I lived without it.
The kit contains:
• 1 Stitch holder
• 1 Cable needle
• 1 Double ended crochet hook (has a big end and a small end)
• 5 folded paper star stitch markers to fit up to US 8/5 mm needles (handmade by Sarah herself!)
• 1 pair of (flight-safe!) scissors
• 3 needles: 1 sewing, 1 large eyed/blunt needle, and 1 large eyed/sharp needle.
• 1 Retractable measuring tape
The one thing that I'm adding to my tool tin is a small quantity of fingering weight yarn, because a) I often take my stitches off my needles to check measurements more accurately, or to hold stitches for the front or back of a sweater; and b) the bit of yarn makes the tin absolutely silent, so there's no rattling around of any items while the tin is accompanying you everywhere, like your knitting does (maybe that's just me?!). Check out Sarah's Etsy shop, here.