Monday 11 March 2013

Modification Monday: Rhubarb



Original Pattern: Karma Tank

Knitter Extraordinaire: woodlawnknitter (Ravelry ID)

Mods: Changed the original tank top to a raglan sweater with long sleeves, also adjusted the gauge from worsted to DK weight. Project page can be found here.

What Makes This Awesome: As much as I personally love knitted tank tops, I know they are not everyone's cup of tea. This is a great solution- using the details of a tank top to create a customized long sleeve sweater. I love the look of this sweater in the finer gauge, and the addition of the great scalloped design to the sleeves looks great. Such a pretty sweater!

3 comments:

PTS said...

This sweater is beautiful. Would love to have the pattern.

Anonymous said...

The sweater is just gorgeous. I love the color you used. It's just elegant!

Bubblesknits said...

Oh my...that is a gorgeous sweater! Love the mods you made!