Monday 4 February 2008

TeamKnit! : Super Brunch Bowl


pictures tell today's story Bec had beautifully fragrant lilies from Kevin VBP_2887.jpg Taking off the pollen to avoid stains VBP_2885.jpg Ladies in the kitchen VBP_2940.jpg Carmelized onion/zucchini omlette paninis with cheese and bacon VBP_2950.jpg Julie got some 1on1 time with Toby for her Ribbed Bolero DSC04484.JPG I saw buns and snapped a sexy shot for Jules DSC04488.JPG Mylo by the window VBP_2896.jpg sundays spread VBP_2955.jpg zucchini and onion omelette panini with cheddar and bacon. oh yea. VBP_2956.jpg my inspiration for the knitter project DSC04498.JPG

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those snacks all look sooo good, especially the panini, yumm. Can't wait to see Julie's official shrug pics too

Team Knit said...

I love it when our day is captured like that! Great job, kitten. I can't wait for those photos from Toby- finally I'll have some great FO shots, too!

- Julie

soknitpicky said...

Man, that food spread looks good. I'm starving now! Looking forward to seeing the FO

Hilary said...

Looks like a fun (and delicious) day, and what pretty pictures! Julie -- the shrug looks awesome and I can't wait to see the FO report!

Anonymous said...

Okay, you've got my mouth watering. The food looks soooo good. It's all about the presentation. I'd be all over that spread like white on rice!!! I can't wait to see Julie's bolero - I've got mine on hold at the moment and I need some motivation to finish it!!

Visualbass Photography said...

Photos brough to you by Visualbass Photography (other than the cherry insipiration shot)

Nice work babe, you're really getting a hang of lightroom!

Love love!

Melissa said...

If I am ever in Canada, can I plese come over for brunch? It always looks amazing!

Team Knit said...

I think one day we should have an open brunch free-for-all !
jensun