Friday 24 August 2007

Booties Galore...

I was so excited to work with my new Koigu that I knitted these up quick quick like a bunny...

I like how they can be folded down or worn up. And the little picot edging makes these booties extra cute.

Pattern: Snowflake Booties from Baby Style, by Debbie Bliss

Yarn: Koigu PPPM (colourway #217)

Needles: 2.75mm, 3.25 mm

Modifications: none.

Notes: I think I would have preferred these in a solid colour, but then I'm usually in favour of solid colours. If it seems like I'm on a bit of a booties kick it's because I'm having a tough time finding a go-to pattern that I love- Saartje's booties are gorgeous, but I think a bit feminine for boys. So I needed one for the little lads, as well. I think this might be it!

In more baby footwear news, Here are a couple of shots of Saartje's Booties on their intended recipient, baby Chloe. Chloe is the daughter of my friends, Dave and Laura. She was actually a lot happier with her new booties before the camera came out:

And I think she pretty much grew out of them immediately. They are so tiny!

1 comments:

Ilix said...

awwwww.... sooo cute!