Monday, 13 August 2012
Modification Monday: Zauber Interrupted
Original Pattern: Versio
Knitter Extraordinaire: rililie (Ravelry ID, blog)
Mods: Change gauge from lace to fingering weight, altered the stripes to be thinner and increase at the top, used the contiguous sleeve method, made a deeper v neck, added a twisted rib hem and cuffs. Project page with great details can be found here.
What Makes This Awesome: This is not so much of a modificatin as a massive pattern overhaul! I love thin stripes on sweaters, it gives off a classic, almost french-chic air. I also love how she wanted to try the contiguous sleeve method, and they look awesome! It's always fun to incorporate a new tenchnique on a knit and see how you enjoy it as a knitter. The sweater is classicly beautiful, immensely wearable, and knock-out gorgeous. I wish it was my closet!
Wow, this REALLY is gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteLove love!
ReplyDeleteI love this! Wish it was in my closet too.
ReplyDeleteI want it!! Versio is nice but this is reLly beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI agree with everything that you said and more ... I adore the color choices, too!
ReplyDeleteI love the final result! The colors are really nice too! It seems like such an easy to wear sweater!
ReplyDeleteI wish it was in my closet, too! I love everything about it!
ReplyDeleteany chance you would publish/share your version? It's PERFECT!!!
ReplyDelete