Friday 31 January 2014

Pin Ups: My Favourite Things This Week



Indoor s'mores dip in a skillet? This looks amazing. 


I love this pretty (but understated) macrame plant hanger DIY. I think my place needs a hanging plant.


Here's a pretty new way do to a bun, simple but classic and polished.. 


Have you ever had gnocchi? It's pretty much the best winter comfort food. This delicious kale and garlic version is perfection. 


Using a stamp on a small wall makes such a great impact, don't you think? Such an easy way to bring a fresh new look to your space without a high price tag.  

4 comments:

Loulou said...

Oh that hair do is gorgeous, and now I have it pinned as well! And the s'mores dip? What a great idea. It looks so good.

Happy Friday to you! :)

feather said...

I am going to try the little plant hangers! My spider plant has so many little babies that must be potted and hung up somewhere. This is perfect. Thanks for passing it along!

Anonymous said...

Really nice pins! I will definitely try out that smores one and I'm actually worried how easy it seems... That can be dangerously addictive!

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie! Thanks for posting your favorite pins. I tried the baked gnocchi last night, and it was so delicious!