Friday 17 January 2014

Pin Ups: My Favourite Things This Week



This is the new perfect breakfast. Full of good stuff, plus you're getting your veggies right out of the gate!


Lemon bars with the consistency of brownies. Sign me up!!


This is meant to be a packing guide, but I'm viewing it more as an easy work wardrobe in 14 items (including accessories!). Let's face it, when you have the right pieces, they all play nicely together. 


I am in love with this adorable upcycle, adding felt fox patches to the elbows of sweaters. I totally want to do this! 





6 comments:

Loulou said...

Oh my goodness ... Those lemon squares! Must try them. And I love a fried egg sandwich. Nick makes a version around here that he calls Louise Sandwiches because they're such a fave!

Wishing you a great weekend my friend xo

Rosie said...

Those lemon bars look amazing and the fox sweater is adorable.

Andi said...

That scrappy quilt looks so cozy!

AngelaH said...

Those lemon bars! That kitten! Such an excellent set of images to start my weekend on!

unionjgirl said...

What do I want more: to cuddle with that kitten, or to eat those lemon brownies? Hmmm...

opportunityknits said...

The fox felt elbow patch is so adorable and I really enjoy the wardrobe pins :)