Wednesday 25 December 2013

Wee Wednesday: Merry Christmas!


After the sort-of-disastrous Christmas card photo shoot, we decided to use a great family we shot we got in early November:
I think it worked out! And at least I got the Christmas cards out on time. 

For those of you that don't celebrate Christmas, I hope you enjoy the peace and quiet of a mid-week long weekend. And those that do, I hope you're having a blast. Here's a few moments from my Christmas so far:
Clockwise from top left: my parent's Christmas tree, my new reindeer pajamas (thanks Jen!), ice-coated branches form Toronto's recent ice storm, lovely red poinsettias (I adore poinsettias), the birthday card my husband gave me (December 23rd is my b-day) and some vintage ornament highlights from my parent's Christmas tree. 

I hope that whether you celebrate Christmas or not, you take a moment or two to appreciate the things around you that bring you joy. For example, one of my joys would be this little monkey here:

Happy Holidays everyone! 

6 comments:

jhenzel said...

Merry Christmas to you too - lovely family photo.

Loulou said...

Happy holidays to you guys too. That is a great family photo. xo

eliza said...

merry christmas, julie! i hope your birthday was splendid, and your holidays fabulous!

christine m. said...

Happy Holidays Julie and family! Thank you for the pleasure your blog brings.

Hind DP said...

Happy Holidays to you too! Your Christmas card came out beautiful!

Jessica said...

Merry Christmas! And happy belated birthday! December 23rd is also my birthday!