Friday 13 December 2013

Pin Ups: My Favourite Things This Week



What a great idea- DIY fabric covered books! there are so many pretty fabrics out there, and this would be a great idea for notebooks, or embarrassing novels. 


these little lemon tarts look perfect for gifting, or bringing to parties. a bit of lemon is a nice change during the holiday season. 


Speaking of parties- are you hosting any gatherings soon? Then you absolutely have to read this super sensible guide to throwing an easy holiday party


Here is a festive drink that is super tasty, but has no booze- which means I think it's totally okay to have one for breakfast. 


These macro shots of real snowflakes are stunning. 

I'm doing a monthly feature over at the Tanis Fiber Arts blog, and my first post is a round up of festive garlands that can help use up odds and ends of your yarn stash: 

Go check it out! 

3 comments:

Voie de Vie said...

I saw those snowflakes too from AnOther Magazine - just stunning.

Loulou said...

Wow, those snowflakes are really something! Good pick all 'round. I especially like the sound of the lemon tarts. mmm.

Hilary said...

You read my mind! I've been wanting to cover some books lately, but had no idea how...the fabric option is perfect! Thank you! Also love your garland round-up - awesome!