Friday 26 April 2013

Pin Ups: My Favourite Pins of the Week


I love Pinterest. It is truly inspiring to open up Pinterest with a fresh cup of tea in my hands and take in the vista of beautiful tiled images in front of me. Gorgeous clothes and jewellery,  fun DIY ideas, tips and tricks for every single things you could possibly be into. I love pinning, it's the best visual bookmarking tool yet.

Sometimes it can be a bit much, though- if you don't have time to scan hundreds of little images and follow through on the links. So I'm going to start do a weekly round up of my favourite pins with you guys every week, a variety of things that I'm currently loving.

And if you want to find me on Pinterest, click the little blue 'P' on the top right, beside the tabs.

This week I'm loving:









6 comments:

Paula Bannon said...

Ooh! Great idea. I love Pinterest. It's so inspiring (even if I rarely get to follow through and do the things I pin).

Sam said...

I love that little cross stitched pen holder. I have one of those, which now obviously needs a bit of cross stitch added!

eliza said...

i like this idea! and i love these pins! especially the cross stitched pen holder!

Voie de Vie said...

That art print is great!

Hilary said...

What a great idea! I also find Pinterest to be a bit overwhelming, so am excited to see what your favorite finds are! And I'm kind of in love with that breakfast print.

Teresa said...

Fab idea! I look forward to more of your pics :)