Wednesday 31 December 2008

Goodbye 2008, Hello 2009

I had to do it- the mosaic tool in flickr for the TeamKnit 2008 knits in review. To be honest, although I'm happy with my knits (most of the time), I think I could have knitted more this year. And there are some projects that really should have made it into the 2008 grouping that will have to wait until 2009, but such is life. I'm not usually one for resolutions, but I think I'm going to make one this year- I resolve to use me time more wisely. In 2009, I want to knit MORE, blog MORE, use my time BETTER and not waste it puttering around on the internet and watching tv (often at the same time, like right now, for example.... good thing it's still 2008 and have a few more hours of slacking off....) and somewhere in there... plan my wedding, and get married in August. ;)

9 comments:

fern said...

Great Job! That's a fantastic selection of knits for a year.

I agree, noodling about on the internet and watching TV (at the same time!) sucks up far too much of my time too.
Here's to much productivity in 2009!

Rene Sharp said...

Just discovered your blog. It's amazing!! Hope you have a fantastic New Year.

Aesderina said...

Congrats on engagement!! August is an EXCELLENT time to get married!!!

yea.. I used the mosaic tool to look at my projects and it was sad.. lol I like you also need to knit more... but A LOT more..

Anonymous said...

I have similar New Year resolutions like you except the wedding! Wow, wedding in August 2009....Congratulations again! Wish all of your resolutions will come true.

yoel said...

Love all the 2008 knits! Keep them coming in the new year!

Anonymous said...

Wow those are some beautiful knits there! Happy New Year and Congrats on the engagement!

CassieMarie said...

Beautiful Projects!!
I especially love the colors you chose. :) I can't wait to see more this year!

Anonymous said...

are these your own designs? I love some items, really nice

Rose said...

love the mosaic! that looks like way to much fun to not try...here is to another year of gorgeous knits!