Original Patterns: Toast and
Ships and Seaside
Knitter Extraordinaire: Eliza (
Ravelry ID,
blog)
Mods: Project page can be found
here.
What Makes This Awesome: Ah, the pattern mash up. It's a wonderful thing. I love how Eliza took the classic coziness of the Toast pattern and made herself some mitts to go with her gorgeous
Ships & Seaside Cowl. What a great idea for a bit if stash busting and for making a lovely set. The colours were a perfect choice, they look so wearable and classic.
And... today Eliza is celebrating her 2nd wedding anniversary! Happy Anniversary, Eliza and Jake!
Love them! The stripey goodness mixed with the yarn halo makes these mitts irresistible!
ReplyDeleteHow incredible ... I just recently queued the cowl of this pattern and now to see it as mitts? Fantastic!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous. Made many many toasts last year...maybe its time again!!
ReplyDeleteThis has always been a great pattern and these mods look great in it. I love stripes and I also love how you can wear them both ways up :)
ReplyDelete